- 30 Day Best Price Guaranteed - We will match any locally advertised price (or MSRP) lower than ours for a full 30 days after you pick up your bicycle, giving you the opportunity to buy today and know you are getting the Best Price.
- Test Rides Available - A good test to see if the bike is right for you.
- 2 Free Fall Tune-Ups with Every New Bicycle Purchase (valid Sept. 15th-March 1st)
- Lifetime Guarantee on Parts & Labor. Every Bike is Guaranteed against defects and workmanship for as Long as You Own It!
- Free Bike Assembly and 1 Year Free Adjustments on Every New Bicycle Purchase
- 10 Day "No Hassle" Return, 20 Day Exchange Policy. You'll have 10 days after your in-stock purchase to return if for your choice of a different model or a refund. All returned items must be accompanied with a receipt and all original packaging/tags. Must be in it's original condition. Wheels, travel cases and cameras are not returnable.
- 20 Day Test Rides. You'll have 20 days after your in-stock bicycle purchase to return it for a different model or size. Bicycle must be in it's original condition and must be accompanied with a store receipt.
- Professional Bike Fitting - Learn more about the B.G. Fit Options
- Park Tool Bike Repair Classes
- In by 12, Out by 5 Service with Appointment
- A Selection of over 300 Bikes on Display
- Financing Available - Ask us about our current finance programs
- Order by Phone or Website
- Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00
- Shop Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Layaway Programs Available
- Gift Cards Available
- Se Habla Espanol
Giving you the best service, selection and savings has kept Kozy's Cyclery as the premier bike store in Chicago for 70 years. Our locations include the best brands in the industry; the largest selection of bikes, accessories and clothing; full service & repair departments; and friendly and knowledgeable personnel.
How We Started
In 1944, Kozy's Cyclery opened for business as a repair shop on the south side of Chicago. Since then, we've expanded the business to the sales of bicycles, accessories and clothing. A complete service department to repair your bikes are located at all stores. Although the original south side location is no longer, we've expanded to five store locations in Chicago including the North Side, Northwest, Near North, South Loop and once again in the South Side area.
As a 3-generation family owned and operated business, we know the importance of you, our customer. Giving you the best service, selection and savings has kept us as the foremost bike store for all these years!
We back every product we sell with our commitment to your satisfaction. If you ever have a problem or are dissatisfied with anything you’ve purchased from us, please see us for a prompt and courteous resolution of the concern. We promise to make it right.