SAVE 35%!!! Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road - couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask four time Paris-Roubaix champion Tom Boonen.
* Specialized SL4 FACT 10r disc frame with Zertz is fast and smooth, with incredible light weight, size-specific engineering, and tapered headtube; FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering to create a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
* Specialized Roubaix Pro 23/25c is fast like a competitive tire, but features unique casing technologies for added comfort and puncture protection
* New Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide the precise performance Shimano is known for, paired with Shimano Di2 STI shifters, renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptionally consistent shifting in all conditions
* Romin Expert Gel saddle, with hollow Ti rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
* The revolutionary CG-R post features 18mm of vertical compliance and Zertz vibration damping, while FACT carbon construction delivers unsurpassed comfort, control, and efficiency without adding weight or complication to the frame