Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Specialized's Romin EVO Expert Gel is a road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
My bike came with a saddle that neither fit me or liked me. It felt like I was bleeding I was so raw and sore. The dealer told me not to worry I would eventually break it in. I went to the Specialized dealer was measured for the correct seat. The seat was replaced and now I ride in comfort. Great saddle!
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend