Specialized's lightweight Power Comp saddle is Body Geometry designed for both men and women to have top performance in a more aggressive position. Proven through blood-flow testing and pressure mapping, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sitbone support allows for all day comfort.
• Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
• Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
• Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
• Lightweight and super-durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
• Tough, light and water resistant cover
• Level 2 padding: Medium density foam; bike feel with additional cushioning
• SWAT compatible mounts co-molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
Got fitted for a saddle. I have Wide sit bones so a 155 or 168 was he size I needed. I has a 155 Ergon but the channel was no tthat deep and ewas experiencing some numbness down there. Picked up this saddle and I feel the difference a'lready and only road 25 mile so far.
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend