Climb like an xc racer and descend like an enduro pro. This updated trail machine is light, agile and incredibly versatile. The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5-inch wheels with clearance for 2.6 tires. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tire clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favorite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting-edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension and clearance for 2.6 tires
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 rear shock
- Giant Contact SLR Trail composite handlebar and Contact SL stem
- Giant TRX 0 Composite WheelSystem
- SRAM Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes