The Ambient takes geometry and spec cues from Fuji's Tahoe model and ups the ante with Bosch e-bike pedal-assist systems. The Ambient is the perfect bike for the trail rider getting back into riding after a long hiatus, the older rider who needs a little help on a long climb as well as the husband or wife looking to keep up with his or her spouse.
- A2-SL alloy frame that is both strong and lightweight.
- Boost 148x12 rear hub spacing stiffens the Ambient's chassis and increases confidence when cornering and on high-speed descents.
- 100mm-travel fork smooths out the bumps, and remote lockout allows for quick switches in changing terrain.
- Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system delivers up to 500 watts of power
- Bosch Intuvia display
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
- 27.5-plus wheels/tires provides massive traction and increased stability
Fuji A2-SL alloy front and rear triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, oversized seat tube, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger