Ed “Big Daddy” Roth was, to many, the consummate artist, free-spirited maverick of Southern California’s car culture of the 1950s through the ‘90s. His Rat Fink grinning, fly-pestered image is an icon of the Southern California car scene and beatnik years. Ed was constantly inventing and innovating new cars, new trikes and new bikes. We believe Ed would be pleased to find that his namesake is the coolest of cool bikes.
- Extra-stretched hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum frame
- Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed w/coaster brake and mechanical front disc brake
- Shimano Nexus Revo shifter
- Extra long chrome plated triple clamp fork
- Alloy crank and sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- 24” x 3.0” Fatti-O tires
- Dice valve caps